September 11, 2010

To split or not to split?

The curse of being creative? Too many ideas to sort out!

I’m still going back and forth on whether to open a separate shop for jewelry or not. All the pros and cons keep floating around my head, I get more ideas and the decision is, once again, put off. So, how do I best deal with this?

Charts.

Yeah…I’m a nerd at heart.

I’m going to take you through my decision making process and make the call. Right here, right now.

To split or not to split?





It’s much like a scale, weighing good against bad and here, clearly (thank goodness!) there is a sure winner!

The only thing on the con side that really stands out to me is where my paper jewelry fits in. But seeing as how it’ll be better to keep it all together, I’ll just have to make it work.


This means a shop overhaul! New logos and advertisement. New photos and color scheme. New packaging. It also means new products! In the next month, I hope to double my prints available for sale, have 25 different 'wearable art' designs (Soon to be revealed!) and a full selection of my upcycled paper bead jewelry.

Good thing I'm a determined little creator. haha Off to work!

0 comments:

Post a Comment