July 3, 2012

It's Vacation Time!

BubbyAndBean
So, I just made it through the first 6 amazing months of my year-long project for charity and I just so happen to have a family trip! Great timing for a break, huh?

Me, my mom, my youngest brother and sister are taking a road trip out to see my grandmas. It's been about 6 months since I've seen them last(And last time was because one of them was in the hospital on life support. Not a happy visit!) SO we're all super excited to go and see her and my other grandma now that she's all recovered!



Couple of downsides though.

1:No internet access. So that means no new art cards until I get back on the 9th. So when I get back I'll be drawing 2 cards a day until I'm all caught up(unless I find the time while I'm away to draw!)

2: I'll be making the 9.5 hour trip with a sprained knee. I've been hobbling around on the poor thing for a week and a half. And I don't even have a cool story to share about how I did it. haha


So wish me luck! And see you all on the 9th!

0 comments:

Post a Comment